| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pleven in August is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of liquid is discharged during on average 7 days.
- In August the blue above Pleven is very sunny with an average of an appreciable 10:19 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:13 long and the longest day is 14:33 long with an average length of 13:55.
- There are approximately 3:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pleven August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Pleven, Bulgaria
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Pleven: