Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Bulgaria > Pleven Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Bulgaria flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Pleven, Bulgaria

  • Records indicate hours of sunlight in Pleven range from 2:01 daily in December to 10:42 daily in July
  • The longest day of the year is 15:13 long and the shortest day is 8:46 long.
  • The longest day is 6:27 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 2246 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 6:08 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 51.2% of daylight hours. The remaining 48.8% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 47° above the horizon at Pleven.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 02:25 03:38 04:38 06:58 07:58 09:34 10:42 10:19 08:00 04:58 02:24 02:01   06:08
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 09:21 10:25 11:51 13:22 14:40 15:20 15:02 13:55 12:26 10:55 09:38 09:00   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 26 (74) 36 (64) 40 (60) 53 (47) 55 (45) 63 (37) 72 (28) 75 (25) 65 (35) 46 (54) 25 (75) 23 (77)   51 (49)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 26.7 36 46.9 58.5 66.8 70 67 58.7 47.2 35.8 26.6 23.2   47

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Pleven, Bulgaria

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy